Waffle House has been at the location on West Avenue since 2005. Come in anytime, any day — they're there to serve you. Whether you're looking for a cup of coffee, a plate full of syrupy waffles, a pork chop salad or any of the other delicious items found on their menu, Waffle House has what you need for a delicious, fresh-cooked meal that's sure to satisfy.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the sidewalk and handicap-accessible bathrooms.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: At Waffle House, the obvious specialty is waffles. But try any of the breakfast items — you won't be disappointed!
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: You have to try the waffles!
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual