Steps of Faith Dance Studio
Steps of Faith Dance Studio is a privately owned and operated studio dedicated to teaching many different forms of dance. It offers creative movement for special needs kids, pre-ballet and tap, ballet prep, ballet, pointe, modern, jazz, tap, hip hop, musical theater, Pilates and ballroom. Tuition is monthly and registration is available throughout the year for different sessions.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 9-1, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, bathrooms
- Founding Date: 1997
- What makes this community special?: Cartersville is full of talented and genuinely unique people.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Annual tuition
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Number of classes/week: 20
- Number of instructors: 12
- Dance styles: Ballet, Ballroom, Hip hop, Jazz, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: No
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Ballet is the most popular type of dance at Steps of Faith.