Rite Aid is a pharmacy and drug store located on Cartersville's north end next to the hospital. They sell over the counter drugs, light grocery items such as frozen foods and cereal, beauty supplies, basic tools, batteries and magazines. Rite Aid also offers a photo processing center.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap accessibly via a ramp on the sidewalk and handicap accessible bathrooms.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Private events: No
- Insurance accepted: All insurances are accepted.
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Services: Deliveries, Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes