Hamilton Crossing Park/Bartow County Parks and Recreation Department
The Bartow County Parks and Recreation Department office is located in Hamilton Crossing Park. The park also holds a gym, seven lighted baseball fields, six lighted baseball/softball fields, lighted soccer and football fields, eight lighted tennis courts, two lighted outdoor basketball courts, eight outdoor batting cages, five playgrounds, six restroom facilities, a large picnic shelter (available by reservation only), a small picnic shelter (available on a first-come first-served basis), two miles of paved walking trails and a children's memorial.
- Fax: 770-387-5048
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs. Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramps
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Bartow County Recreation games, in various sports, are played at Hamilton Crossing Park.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Wi-Fi: None