4-Way Lunch is an historic breakfast and lunch restaurant located in downtown Cartersville near the train station. It offers fresh dishes made to order, from hamburgers and hot dogs to breakfast foods.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Cartersville takes a lot of pride in their heritage. They are really great about supporting local businesses.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Hamburgers, steak and gravy
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hamburger "all the way"
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual