First Presbyterian of Cartersville
The First Presbyterian Church of Cartersville was established in 1843, the sanctuary was built in 1853 and today, it sits in a beautiful brick building, right in the heart of historic downtown.
The church has more than 600 active members, ranging in age from newborn to 101. It has two pastors, eight full-time staff members, 15 elders and 15 deacons. The church offers a preschool program, after- school program, youth programs, Sunday School, various music programs, numerous ministries, and outreach programs.
- Hours: Sunday services: 8:45am, 9:45am, 11am; Sunday School, 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Various ramps lead to the building
- Founding Date: 1843
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: Presbyterian
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 600
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs