Choi Kwang is a complete martial arts studio offering classes for students ages three and up, including seniors. The studio offers classes for all members of the family and is designed to help develop self confidence, self defense and optimum health. The studio is family friendly and designed for safety and productivity for its members and comfort for its visitors. Choi Kwang Do is a member of the Safe Place family and most instructors are CPR, AED and First Aid certified. All instructors are internationally certified by Choi Kwang Do Martial Art International to teach the art of Choi Kwang Do. Classes and schedules vary so please call for more information.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 1pm; Sun, closed. Classes vary, please call for current schedule.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ground level entry into the building.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 05/01/2004
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: cartersvilleckd.com/schedule.htm
- Number of classes/week: 24
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 22
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 50/50
- Type: Aikido, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Karate, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No
- What is the school's training philosophy?: CKD is meant for the average individual who wants to learn real-life, practical self-defense skills and a greater level of health and well-being, not those solely interested in winning trophies.