Cartersville Heights Care & Rehabilitation Center
Helping individuals recuperate from surgery and severe illnesses, Cartersville Heights Care & Rehabilitation Center provides nursing and physical therapy services. Areas of practice include stroke care, amputees, hospice care, speech therapy and lung disease care. Off-site transportation is provided as well.
- Fax: 770-382-2369
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Commercial and long-term care insurance are accepted as well as Medicare, Medicaid and VA benefits.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Services: Job-site analysis, Massage, Spine clinic, Ultrasound
- Specialties: Geriatric, Neurological, Orthopedic, Speech therapy