Barnsley Gardens Resort
With a rich history, Barnsley Gardens Resort is a cozy, boutique resort with tree-lined sidewalks, an 18-hole championship golf course, European-inspired spa and 10-acre lake.
Rooms—with wood-burning fireplaces and claw-foot bathtubs—and private cottages in a pedestrian village are available for overnight stays. Restaurants and event facilities include a golf course grill open seven days week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A number of outdoor activities—including sporting clays and hunting, paintball and trails, and fly fishing and kayaks—and the indoor spa—with massages, treatments and wraps—round out Barnsley's offerings.
It also hosts meeting and events, from executive conferences to weddings to barbecues.
- Fax: 770-773-1779
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1991
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Bars, Convention center, Meeting rooms, Recreational facilities, Restaurants, Shops
- Transportation: Taxi/limo
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Lodging Type: Resort
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 73
- Level: Luxury/upscale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Gym, Reservations, Shopping, Spa, Swimming pool
- Room features: Internet connection
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Ride facilities: Trail
- Services: Group rides
- Number of courses: 1
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Pro shop, Restaurant
- Services: Golf carts, Group clinics, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: Yes
- Casual attire: Yes
- Who's the most well-known golfer to have played this course?: Jim Fazio designed the course.