If you are driving through downtown historic Cartersville and you have a sweet tooth, you can't afford to pass by Agan's Bakery without making a stop for a few sweet treats.
The family-owned business has been going strong through three generations and is currently runned by Abbey Agan. You will find cakes, cookies, pies, pastries, rolls and other baked goods inside the bakery, and you can grab a cup of coffee on your way out.
It also offers custom wedding and birthday cakes, as well as delivery of its products. All products are made from scratch at this traditional bakery.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp leading from street to sidewalk near the building
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wedding cakes, birthday cakes, holiday items, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries, rolls, candy, doughnuts
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Fruit cake, custom wedding and birthday cakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "It's a great community and very unique."