Patches in Bartow, Paulding, Douglas, Cherokee and Cobb counties asked you to choose your favorite preschool, and you let us know with a flood of votes, comments and ratings in the past week's Readers' Choice.
Several Patches even had to go to overtime to choose between two popular preschools.
Although we could name only one winner per Patch, we hope every preschool that received votes and positive comments comes away feeling good about the support of families.
Check out your choices below, as well as the picks from some other Patches nearby:
- —, 100 W. Church St., Cartersville 30120.
- —, 401 Sherwood Dr., Woodstock 30188.
- —, 140 Foster Rd., Woodstock 30188.
- —, 367 Green Dr., Canton 30114.
- —, 2065 Roswell Rd., Marietta 30062.
- —, 2300 Jamerson Rd., Marietta 30066.
- — , 56 Whitlock Ave., Marietta 30064.
- —, 4321 Wade Green Rd., Kennesaw 30144.
- —, 1680 Brookstone Walk, Acworth 30101.
- —, 455 Casteel Rd., Marietta 30064.
- —, 4460 Brookmont Pkwy., Douglasville 30135.
- —, 4747 Old Cartersville Rd., Dallas 30132.
- —, 3455 Webb Bridge Rd., Alpharetta 30005.
- —, 4633 Shiloh Rd., Cumming 30040.
- —, 11330 Woodstock Rd., Roswell 30075.
Next up for Readers' Choice is your favorite place for sweet tea. You can make your pick any time from 5 a.m. Monday to 9 a.m. Friday.
Help Cartersville Patch pick your favorite places each week with Readers' Choice. And keep up with all the news you care about by subscribing to our free email newsletter, liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.