Dunkin' Donuts in Cartersville could open as early as Monday, according to the tentative opening date, Nov. 19, posted on its Facebook page.
The new donut and coffee shop—at 101 Gentilly Boulevard near Home Depot—will also serve sandwiches and bagels. Its menu includes frozen, hot and iced beverages in addition to hashbrowns and cookies, danishes and other sweet treats.
It's set to open at 5 a.m. on weekdays and Saturdays, and 6 a.m. on Sundays. The only donut shop in Cartersville is set to close at 10 p.m. each night except Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights when closing is at 11.
If you're at the new Dunkin' Donuts in Cartersville, snap some photos and share them with us by clicking "Upload Photos and Videos" or use the camera icon on our mobile apps.
Did you know these two dozen fun facts about Dunkin' Donuts?
1. The first Dunkin‘ Donuts was founded in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1950 by Bill Rosenberg.
2. There are now more than 10,000 Dunkin‘ Donuts restaurants in 32 countries.
3. Dunkin‘ Donuts serves nearly 1.5 billion cups of brewed hot and iced coffee every year globally.
4. Dunkin‘ Donuts serves more than 5 million customers per day worldwide.
5. On an average day, Dunkin‘ Donuts sells more than 30 cups of freshly brewed coffee each second.
6. Dunkin‘ Donuts serves approximately 2.0 billion total beverages per year.
7. Dunkin‘ Donuts‘ variety of coffee flavors includes Mocha, Caramel, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Coconut, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Raspberry and Toasted Almond.
8. There are over 15,000 ways to order your coffee at Dunkin‘.
9. French Vanilla is Dunkin‘ Donuts‘ most popular flavored coffee in the United States.
10. Dunkin‘ Donuts originally sold coffee for $.10 a cup.
11. In one year, the amount of Dunkin‘ Coffee consumed would fill 22 football stadiums.
12. If lined side by side, the Dunkin‘ Donuts coffee sold in one day would stretch over 85 miles.
13. Dunkin‘ Donuts offers more than 70 varieties of donuts.
14. Feeling like a baker? Dunkin‘ Donuts‘ website allows guests to virtually create their dream donut under the ‗Create a Donut‘ tab.
15. Over the years, many movies have featured Dunkin‘ Donuts including The Town, Jack & Jill and Captain America: The First Avenger, and more.
16. In June 2011, Dunkin‘ Donuts participated in its first partnership with a motion picture studio, for the blockbuster Captain America: The First Avenger.
17. Players of The Sims Social Facebook® game can enjoy Dunkin‘ Donuts menu items within the game.
18. Dunkin‘ Donuts offers a DDSMART® 0-5K training program which coaches guests on how to prepare for a 5K race in eight weeks. It can be found on DunkinDonuts.com.
19. Fred the Baker was a popular advertising character portrayed by actor Michael Vale in commercials for Dunkin' Donuts from 1982 to 1997. The commercial was named one of the five best commercials of the 1980s by the Television Bureau of Advertising.
20. Dunkin‘ Donuts has its own school. Dunkin‘ Brands University, located in Braintree, MA, is the training center where the brand‘s franchisees and managers train to run Dunkin‘ Donuts and/or Baskin-Robbins restaurants.
21. Hundreds of students attend Dunkin‘ Brands University each year from countries around the world, including India, Russia and China.
22. Various celebrities including Madonna and Maria Menounos once worked at Dunkin‘ Donuts restaurants.
23. To celebrate the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton in 2011, Dunkin‘ Donuts, unveiled a special heart-shaped Royal Wedding Donut.
24. To celebrate NBC Today Show‘s 60th birthday in 2012, Dunkin‘ Donuts and Today Show partnered to introduce a special Today Donut.