.

God's Little Sprouts Children's Consignment Sale

 ,   Add to calendar
 Cartersville  See map
 Family

Children’s Consignment Sale


 At Trinity United Methodist Church


Is open to the public starting:


Friday, March 8, 2013    8:00am-7:00pm
Saturday, March 9, 2013   8:00am-1:00pm



  • You'll find quality, gently used items for infants, boy and girls, including: Clothes (sized NEWBORN-JUNIORS), Shoes, Toys, Books, Games, Bikes, Baby Furniture, Layette Sets, Maternity Wear, Strollers, Car Seats, And much more! 


Spring/Summer Online registration is open to all sellers. Please visit www.godslittlsprouts.com to register. 



  • Sellers earn 70% and the other 30% is donated to God's Little SproutsThere will be a $12 seller’s fee per seller. No refunds on seller’s fees.


ONLY THE FIRST 225 SELLERS TO SIGN UP WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS SALE !



  • Pre-Preview Sale (for 30 item sellers who volunteer for 6hrs or more)  Thursday March, 7th  5:00pm-9:00pm   Preview Sale (open to sellers who have 30 approved items)Thursday March, 7th 6:00pm-9:00pm


God’s Little Sprouts is a resource for people, businesses, and communities in Bartow County. Our purpose is to provide financial assistance to individuals, businesses and charities. Through our philanthropic grants to individuals, non-profits, local businesses, and other special programs, God’s Little Sprouts is committed to improving the welfare of the community.




Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something