Thanksgiving and pie go hand in hand. The delicious dessert is an American holiday tradition and everyone has his or her personal favorites.
When local families don't have the time or energy to bake their own, Cartersville has some places for pie, whether it's sweet potato, pumpkin or cherry.
So, we want to know who serves the best pie in Cartersville?
- Agan's Bakery or another local bakery, eatery or restaurant?
- A local grocery store, such as Publix, Kroger or Ingles? Which stores and pies are best?
- You or someone you know? Share a picture of your best pie maker by clicking "Upload Photos and Videos" or share awesome recipes for pie or other holiday desserts in the comments.
- Other? Tell us who, where and why in the comments!
Don’t miss any of the local news you care about. Subscribe to Cartersville Patch's newsletters and breaking news alerts, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Also check out our Android or iPhone apps for mobile news, business listings, weather forecasts and more.
- Holiday Recipe: Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Caramel Chess Pie
- Thin Mint Mud Pie