The positions are available through USAJobs, and are available to current students at an accredited high school or college.
The temporary position will run through Sept. 30 and is available to those who qualify under the the Department of the Army Pathways Internship Program.
The program is "is designed to provide students currently enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with opportunities to work and get paid while exploring federal careers through a job with the Department of Army," according to the job listing.
The deadline to apply for the job is Friday, April 4.
The summer rangers will be responsible for:
- Collecting park entrance fees from visitors
- Verifying visitors to the park have the necessary entrance permit
- Furnishing and explaining to visitors rules and regulations of the park
- Inspecting area and facilities for maintenance, litter, and hazards
- Operating a motor vehicle and 2-way radio equipment