The new Wendy's fast-food restaurant set for Highway 20 in Cartersville will be modern and high tech and employ more workers.
To be constructed on the same parcel of land at 5640 Highway 20 SE, Wendy's calls its design "Ultra-Modern." It will feature a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine in the dining room, a variety of seating options and digital menuboards, in addition to a WiFi bar, TV and fireplace, said spokeswoman Kitty Munger.
The "new contemporary interior and exterior design" is compelling and has bold curb appeal, according to Wendy's. Based on its consumer research, the building design updates the look of the restaurant and improves the customer experience when they visit Wendy’s.
When the restaurant reopens, it will require more workers, Munger said. Existing staff were moved to other area restaurants while construction takes place.
Wendy's expects to open the new eatery in mid-December.
Here's more on the new restaurant from Wendy's:
- Contemporary exterior
- Red blade catches the eye
- Large windows bring the outside in
- Warm, welcoming and inviting patios
- Quality is our Recipe on the outside of the building
- Welcome sign inside the front door
- Open, bright dining room
- Comfortable seating in three areas: booths and tables, lounge seating with leather chairs, Wi-Fi bar near the windows
- A new ordering process and digital menuboards
- TV and fireplace
- Coca-Cola Freestyle self-serve beverages
The new building design is one part of the company’s overall brand transformation, which includes a new brand logo, crew uniforms, menuboards and packaging.
Tell us what you think in the comments, share your photos and videos, and don’t miss any of the local news you care about—subscribe to Cartersville Patch's newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.