This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip west to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Cartersville.
Here's a look at some local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- 2nd Half Sports Pub & Grill—Sports bar off Cass-White Road will have beer and wing specials.
- The City Cellar and Loft—Super Bowl Party in the loft starts at 5 p.m. Count on drink specials.
- Jefferson's—Bar and grill in downtown Cartersville will offer 75-cent boneless wings and 50-cent bone-in wings; various sliders at 10 for $15; peel-and-at shrimp at $10 per half pound; and a $75 combo, which includes 50 wings, 20 sliders and 1 pound of shrimp. Drink specials include $3 drafts and $3 well liquor.
- E Street Tavern—Bar and grill downtown will offer beer and food specials, including cupcakes at halftime.
- Applebee's—Lots of big, flat-screen TVs, a bar and a variety of drink and appetizer choices at this local chain.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend? Tell us in the comments.
Share your Super Bowl pics and clips by clicking "Upload Photos and Videos" and don’t miss any of the local news you care about—subscribe to Cartersville Patch's newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.