We told you about , but how about more suggestions for Valentine's dinners for the love birds; just-friends pairs; or moms, dads and the kids?
• A new restaurant in Cartersville, Food for the Soul at 485 E. Main Street in , is romancing Valentine's with a live saxaphone band, linen table clothes and fine china from 4 to 10 p.m. The evening's special is a rib eye steak dinner with sparkling cider.
• From 5 to 11 p.m., lovers can enjoy a five-course lobster dinner at in West End Commons, complete with music, candlelight and romance. The price tag is $49.99.
In Good Company
• Couples or just friendly pairs can share a dessert sampler after a nice Valentine's dinner at . For $50.99, the special also includes diners' choices of two drinks, an appetizer and two entrees.
• West End Commons may the place to be tonight! At , a more frugal duo can dine for $20, which includes two meals with two sides and one dessert. After all, what pair of best buddies hasn't shared a dessert?
For dinner, choices include a 10-ounce rib eye, spare rib plate, grilled or fried shrimp, or all-you-can-eat chicken or pork; peach cobbler with ice cream and red velvet, coke-a-cola and strawberry cakes round out the dessert options.
Kids in Tow
• Not looking to take the little ones out on a busy night often reserved for the adults? Look no farther than and its heart-shaped pies. For $15, you can swing by the Dixie Avenue shop or have it deliver your family's heart-shaped, thin-crust, one-topping pizza, which comes with a Cinnapie, for a family-friendly Valentine’s Day dinner.
Know of other great options we may have missed? Have awesome Valentine's plans or cool ideas for the holiday you'd like to share? Tell us in the comments or click "Upload Photos and Videos" to share the information.