Families looking to find something new to do and save money are in luck this September.
Eighteen metro Atlanta attractions, including Cartersville's Booth Western Art Museum and Tellus Science Museum, have partnered to offer
significant savings in their annual SWAPtember event, which runs September 1 to 30, according to the press release. SWAPtember encourages members of the participating attractions to explore the offerings of other
Members from any participating attraction can show their membership card at any other attraction and receive $10 off a membership purchase. Some attractions are also offering additional discounts on admission during the month-long savings event.
The 2013 SWAPtember participants are:
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Atlanta Contemporary Art Center
- Atlanta History Center | Margaret Mitchell House
- Booth Western Art Museum
- Callaway Gardens
- Center for Puppetry Arts
- The Children’s Museum of Atlanta
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Georgia Aquarium
- High Museum of Art
- Legoland Discovery Center
- Michael C. Carlos Museum at Emory University
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia
- Museum of Modern Design Atlanta
- Oglethorpe University Museum of Art
- Piedmont Park Conservancy
- Tellus Science Museum
- Zoo Atlanta
For full offer details, visit the participating attraction’s website.
Tell us what you think in the comments, share your photos and videos, and don’t miss any of the local news you care about—subscribe to Cartersville Patch's newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.