1. It might be a good idea to stock up and prepare for snow and ice. Although uncertainty about the path and timing of the Wednesday to Thursday storm still exists — forecasters don't know how much winter precipitation we'll get or when — the National Weather Service predicts rain, snow or a mixture with a likelihood of 70 percent Wednesday and a low of 30. The chance continues at 40 percent Thursday when a high of 39 is expected.
2. Tuesday should be sunny with a high of 44 and low of 25.
3. We're gearing up to provide you the information you need to plan your week. Beginning Wednesday and continuing Thursday, you'll see a lot of new stuff on Cartersville Patch and we want your children's artwork to accompany those stories. Send drawings, photos and other works of art to email@example.com.
4. Accordingly, we're seeking nominations for local children and their accomplishments to be featured on Cartersville Path. See the details and don't be shy!
5. Planning your Valentine's Day celebration? We have you covered Thursday with a list of romantic restaurants. also is holding and planetarium events this weekend in honor of the holiday.