Here at Cartersville Patch, we consider ourselves an important part of the community, but we can't be everywhere at once.
That's where you, our readers and users, come in. We need your help. Share your photos and videos from around town right here on Patch.
Learn the many ways you can share local news and happenings by browsing our "Patch 101" series.
Whether it's a shot of your own backyard in the fall or a trip to the mountains; a video clip from a school play or family activity; or something more newsworthy, such as a photo of a car crash or a video clip from a school board meeting, we would love for you to share it with the community through Cartersville Patch.
- Click "Pics & Clips" in the main navigation bar at the top of the page. Or view the article, event or announcement to which you wish to upload files.
- Click "Upload Photos and Videos." (First, make sure you are already logged in to the website.)
- A window will open for you to browse your computer for photos and videos.
- Once you find the ones you want to upload, select "choose."
- A box will appear on Patch to show you the progress of the upload.
Once the files are uploaded, click on the thumbnail to add a caption, which tells viewers about the photo, video or .pdf—the who, what, when, where and how, if applicable. The more information you include, the better.
Contributing is easy and we can't wait to see what you have for us!
More from Patch 101:
- Patch 101: Posting Calendar Events
- Patch 101: Celebrate Your Accomplishments
- Patch 101: How Easy It Is To Post on Cartersville Patch
- Patch 101: Making Way for Fall Sports
Don’t miss any of the local news you care about. Subscribe to Cartersville Patch's newsletters and breaking news alerts, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Also check out our Android or iPhone apps for mobile news, business listings, weather forecasts and more.