• I have some news I'd like to share with the community. How do I do that? If you have news or information you would like to share, please click here to post it directly on Cartersville Patch. Upload photos and videos to supplement your post, and we'll feature it on our homepage, in our newsletters and via social media.
• How do I get my event on Cartersville Patch's events calendar? If you have an event and would like to spread the word, just click here to post it.
Upload photos and videos to your event listing, and we'll feature it on our homepage, in our newsletters and via social media.
• How do I become a Patch blogger? If you would like to be part of our Local Voices section and blog on Patch, read more about here and click here to apply.
• How do I subscribe to the newsletters? To subscribe to our newsletters, complete this form.
• How do I share photos or videos? If your photo or video relates to a particular article, event or announcement, click on the "Upload photos and videos" button on that page. If you have a photo you would like to add to the community photo gallery, go here to upload it. Also use the camera icons on our mobile apps.
• How do I claim my business listing? Local business owners can reach thousands of potential customers by using Cartersville Patch. Learn more about claiming your listing here.
• How do I get my sports team featured on Cartersville Patch? Click here to find out how to share scores, recaps and more.
• How do I advertise on Cartersville Patch? Contact our ad rep Tracie Grodi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-315-2013.