Invite a friend
God's Little Sprouts Children's Consignment Sale
Children’s Consignment Sale
At Trinity United Methodist Church
Is open to the public starting:
Friday, March 8, 2013 8:00am-7:00pm
Saturday, March 9, 2013 8:00am-1:00pm
- You'll find quality, gently used items for infants, boy and girls, including: Clothes (sized NEWBORN-JUNIORS), Shoes, Toys, Books, Games, Bikes, Baby Furniture, Layette Sets, Maternity Wear, Strollers, Car Seats, And much more!
Spring/Summer Online registration is open to all sellers. Please visit www.godslittlsprouts.com to register.
- Sellers earn 70% and the other 30% is donated to God's Little SproutsThere will be a $12 seller’s fee per seller. No refunds on seller’s fees.
ONLY THE FIRST 225 SELLERS TO SIGN UP WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS SALE !
- Pre-Preview Sale (for 30 item sellers who volunteer for 6hrs or more) Thursday March, 7th 5:00pm-9:00pm Preview Sale (open to sellers who have 30 approved items)Thursday March, 7th 6:00pm-9:00pm
God’s Little Sprouts is a resource for people, businesses, and communities in Bartow County. Our purpose is to provide financial assistance to individuals, businesses and charities. Through our philanthropic grants to individuals, non-profits, local businesses, and other special programs, God’s Little Sprouts is committed to improving the welfare of the community.
|Where||Trinity United Methodist Church 814 West Ave, Cartersville, GA 30120 (Family Life Center)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 am–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids, Teens, Families|
More About Trinity United Methodist Church
Trinity United Methodist Church is a beautiful, sprawling institution on the west side of Cartersville. It houses a private Christian school during the week and offers services, ministries and outreach programs for its congregation. The church's motto? "Loving one another to Christ."
Other events here
- S.O.A.P Bible Studies at Trinity Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm