Tempers flared over a personnel action by the Bartow County school board at Monday night's business meeting, and Cartersville UNCUT captured the heated conversation that followed a big show of support for the Kingston Elementary School administrator apparently accused of intimidation.
An indication of continuing division between board members, chairman Davis Nelson called District 4 representative Wanda Cagle Gray out of order in an intense exchange. That led to an outburst from the crowd.
"I'm her husband and you ain't going to talk to my wife that way, period."
See More on Patch
- Cartersville Primary's Paige Robbins Is System Teacher of the Year
- Local Schools Top, Fall Short of State Average in New Achievement Test
- DUI Suspect Says Cops Will Have To Fight for Her Mug Shot; Woman Allegedly Cashes $6K in Fake Money Orders
- Report: Cartersville One of the Best High Schools
- Cocaine, Pot, DUI Charges in Bartow Arrests
Most Popular articles
- $740M Jackpots a New U.S. Record
- Updated: Cartersville Police Seek Arson Suspect; Family's Home Damaged Extensively
- Updated: Arson Suspect Found, Arrested in N.C.; Allegedly Slapped Victim Over Tall Grass a Week Ago
- Cross-Dressing Shoplifter Abandons Boy, 5, at Cartersville Walmart
- Updated: Teen Charged in Alleged Sun Glo Car Wash Robbery, Killing