Of the 119 votes, 43 percent clicked for Cair, a fitness center that offers a heated saltwater pool, racquetball, free weights, cardiovascular equipment and group classes.
"This facility is for EVERYONE...machines if you choose to workout on your own," JoEllen said in a review in Cartersville Patch's Places directory. "Bodystep, bodypump, step, bodyvive, bodycombat, bodyattack, body jam are all taught by instructors that are certified by Les Mills. Water aerobics is available also. I have been a faithful member for five years and love it. The people are friendly and helpful."
Poll results were:
- Anytime Fitness—3 votes, 2 percent;
- Bodyplex—13 votes, 10 percent;
- Cair Wellness Center—52 votes, 43 percent;
- Diva Fitness—1 vote, zero percent;
- Gold's Gym—7 votes, 5 percent;
- Ladies Fitness and Health Club—8 votes, 6 percent;
- Maximum Body Training—7 votes; 5 percent; and
- Crossfit Adrenaline—28 votes, 23 percent.
Next week, we'll ask about the best places to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. In the meantime, visit our Patch Places directory to rate and review your favorite and least favorite local businesses.