Whether you are a homeowner, church group, civic organization or sports team, you can let the Cartersville community know about your upcoming sale by posting it on our events calendar, for free.
And if you are heading out on the garage-sale circuit, access the locations on your smart phone by downloading the Patch app.
Learn the many ways you can share local news and happenings by browsing our "Patch 101" series.
Here’s how to post your garage sale:
- Choose "Events" from the top tool bar on the Cartersville Patch homepage. Once on the events page, you can click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title, such as: "Two-Family Garage Sale."
- Enter a date and time for the event.
- In the "Where" spot, enter the address of the event.
- Add a description letting the community know what the event is for, what items you are selling and anything else you think is relevant.
- Click "Upload Photos and Video" to add pictures or videos if you have them.
- Choose the "Garage Sale" category for the event.
- You can add a link to your website and contact information, but this information isn't necessary to post the event.
- Click "Post My Event," and it will show up on the events calendar shortly.
Now the whole Bartow County and Cartersville communities will know about your sale, so you better get busy tagging those items!
More from Patch 101:
- Upload Photos, Videos and .pdf Files to Cartersville Patch
- How Can Churches Use Patch?
- Posting Calendar Events
- Celebrate Your Accomplishments
- How Easy It Is To Post on Cartersville Patch
- Making Way for Fall Sports