Kittle, who has a background in sales and business, was honored by State Sen. Barry Loudermilk, R-Cassville, with Senate Resolution 1134 in a March meeting of the Bartow County Republican Party for his volunteer service and longtime employment, The Daily Tribune News reported.
Now, he looks to help the county school system tackle continuing budget shortfalls through efficiency and with the help of knowledgeable community members; bring more jobs and revenue by further reducing taxes on inventories; and provide more opportunities for nontraditional or career-path students, such as the College and Career Academy.
Watch the video of Kittle and tell us what you think in the comments below.
- Bartow County Election Results 2012: Kittle, Moseley, Battles Win
- SACS to School Board: 'Work in a Spirit of Harmony and Cooperation'
- Bartow School Board Approves Tentative Budget, Millage Rate
- Bartow School Board Approves Spending Resolution
- Personalized Education Draws Students Back to School
For more on Bartow Schools, see our dedicated section: Bartow County Schools: Budget, Board and More.