Immigration Law Workshop, School Board and More
What do you need to know today? A lot happens in our not-so-little city, but we'll keep you informed.
It's another sunny day, according to the National Weather Service. Expect a high near 94 and low about 62.
The weekend is set to be a nice one through Sunday when a slight chance of thunderstorms is possible. Rain and storms could hamper Independence Day as well, but the chance is slight.
Don't miss these popular headlines:
- Federal Authorities Charge Five in 'Pill Mill' Case
- 'Pill Mills,' Prescription Drug Abuse Hits Home
- History of the Water Wars, Latest Ruling
- Cast Your Vote Online for the New License Plate
- Former Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sexual Battery
- Fourth of July: The Run Down
- Athlete, Cartersville Native Suspended