We think these local places, listed in our free business directory, are great for shamrock shenanigans, but if we left your choice off the list, let us know in the comments, and we'll add it:
- 2nd Half Sports Pub & Grill.
- Appalachian Grill.
- Cafe' SOL Sports Bar and Billiards.
- Game Time Sports Grille.
- Legends Tavern.
- Knights 1889.
- Moore's Gourmet Market.
- Wall Street Cafe.
- The Steak House.
- The City Cellar and Loft.
- Tom's Place.
Cast a click for your favorite in the poll below; voting is open until 9 a.m. Friday. Because the poll is not scientific, it's not our sole consideration in choosing a winner.
The winner will be determined by poll results, reviews of the establishments in our Patch Places business directory and the number of positive comments below. Click on an establishment listed above to give it a rating of one to five stars and to leave your review.
We'll announce the lucky winner at noon Friday.
As you tell us about your favorite place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, upload relevant videos and photos by clicking "Upload Photos and Videos."
Don't forget to vote for nearby places to eat, drink and party in the polls on some of our sister sites:
- Canton-Sixes Patch: Where Do You Plan to Celebrate All Things Green?
- Dallas-Hiram Patch: Readers' Choice: Celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
- Acworth Patch: Where to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
- Marietta Patch: Readers' Choice: Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Marietta.
We just ask that you limit yourself to one vote per day per Patch.
Next week, we'll ask you to pick the best preschool in town.