5 Most Romantic Restaurants
Are you going out with your honey on Valentine's Day? We have some great places to suggest.
1. The most romantic thing about Appalachian Grill is the quality of the food. The steak and seafood will melt in your mouth! With a cozy, lodge feel and a great wine list, it's a perfect place for Valentine's Day dinner with your love. Open Monday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
2. With its low-light atmosphere, The City Cellar and Loft is a great place for a warm couple to tuck away in a corner. Share one of its yummy desserts — Candied Pecan Bread Pudding or Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. Open Monday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
3. Delightfully southern with warm stacked stone fireplaces and chandeliers, Dogwood Terrace in Acworth is open all day Saturday and for brunch Sunday. May we suggest pecan-crusted chicken or wild salmon, both drizzled with sweet honey mustard, for dinner? How about crepes, eggs Benedict or made-to-order omelets for brunch?
4. Known for its intimate dinners and upscale entrees, Ruth's Chris Steak House in Kennesaw is open for lunch and dinner Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Its signature steaks are seared at 1,800 degrees and topped with butter so they sizzle all the way to the table.
5. What’s more romantic than Paris? For a taste of contemporary French cuisine, check out Midtown's Amuse. The restaurant's special four-course prix fixe menu, inspired by the "foods of love," is priced at $55 per person (non-inclusive). Oysters a la Sauce Champagne may be one of the most romantic dishes.